MDM Bearings is one of the select distributors for one of the leading electric motor manufacturers. This motors are designed to be versatile and configurable to fit comfortably into many environments and applications. Our removable foot configuration allows simple conversion to F1, F2, F3 and round body. These motors has dual oversized cast iron bearing locks, inner retainer seals, face drains and bearing retention rings allow for mounting and operation in any position. Also standard winding tropicalization, inverter duty insulation system and our IP55 rating allows the motor to enjoy a long operating life in a wide range of environments.
Each motor needs to be ready to perform in a wide range of applications and prepare them for the task.
- Color-coded, Dual Tagged, Oversized Lead wires
- Fully Gasketed Cast Iron Conduit box
- Fiberglass Sleeve Lead insulation
- Cast Iron inner & Outer Bearing Retainers
- VPI, Lap Wound Coils
- Double Lip Oil Seal on DE & ODE
- Stainless Steel Wiring Diagram
- Threaded Conduit Entries
- Face Drains for Vertical Shaft Up & Down Positions
- Rubber Slinger
- One-way Sintered Brass Condensate Drain on DE & ODE
- Grease Pressure Relief Valve (5 - 7 PSI)
- Lift Strap Included (254T & Larger)
- Dual Oversized Regreaseable Bearing (250T & Larger)
- Removable & Rotatable feet allows easy F3/F0 Conduit Box Positions
Inverter Protection- Variable speed applications. Motors now need to deal with significant voltage spikes, heating due to low speeds, shaft voltages and the slow degradation of the insulation by corrosive ozone produced as a result of corona effect. Inverter are duty wire, phase insulates our coils while minimizing the chance of shorts. Vacuum impregnation process eliminates air bubbles, reducing the deleterious effects of corona. Efficient design reduces tempetures when running at low speeds allowing for 15:1 constant torque turndowns.
No matters what kind of electric motor you are looking for. We have it for you.